Friday, August 27, 2010

Week one - down.

Week one is done. Some highlights:

1. I'm exhausted! And I still have a lot to do this weekend.

2. Working in an elementary school is much more uplifting for me than junior highs or high schools. You get to see really stinkin' cute little kids, and it really does lift my spirits sometimes!

3. My enemy: lesson planning. I'm working on changing that.

4. Sometimes, I just gotta let things go. Like, maybe I won't be able to get that stack of papers completed tonight. It's ok. Maybe in the future I just need to deal with the noise level in the gym (where we have class) instead of making a bad impression of myself on a couple of other teachers. It's not that big of a deal.

5. You have got to let yourself have some time to relax. You just do. And, don't feel bad about it.

6. I don't know it all, and I need to let others help me.

Very vague stuff, I know. But I'm so pooped right now I just don't feel like explaining anything else. Haha, sorry!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know EXACTLY what you are talking about!!!!

    ReplyDelete