Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quick Update

Faculty meetings today... we have a great staff..

My To Do List is a page long, typed... There is just so much to do that they don't warn you about in school. Sorry Dr. Manfredo's class...but no one tells you how you have to label your binder tabs in the real world!!! haha. :)

I'm moving along and my classroom is looking great. Hopefully I will post a video tomorrow. I'm starting to feel settled in here, especially after reconnecting with a friend from the U of I who teacher around here too. I love having her here!

I will post something more coherent later.. I was at school for 12 hours today. That is just insane.

2 comments:

  1. dang! what have you been doing at school for so long??

    i feel like i'm not doing enough! haha! =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stay at school too long! Glad you met up with Caitlin though.

    ReplyDelete