Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blog Changes

I've been trying to come up with a new background/theme for this blog. Fellow contributors, let me know your thoughts on the current background. I wanted something that had something more to do with education.....sooo I picked books. But I couldn't find anything music related. Feel free to mess around with it.

Also, we welcome to the blog two new music teachers that might be contributing some - Nick & Emma, also first year teachers that graduated with Mary, Glenn, and I.

Even with five first year music teachers on this blog, none of us are teaching the exact same thing. Hope you enjoy reading our various updates! If you are a reader/follower, leave us a comment to let us know. Otherwise, guys, this can just be a fun blog for ourselves I suppose! :)

1 comment: