Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Quick Update

I have a short & quick update for you ...simply because I was excited and wanted to share.

Got my teaching certificate in the mail today! (And my college degree came last week) Boy it feels good to have that - to know that what I've been working hard at (and paying a lot for) for the past 4 years has finally paid off!

I also got two really awesome teaching supplies today from my school (for free!): A Class Record (gradebook) and a Lesson Plan Book. You know, those really big thin books that always sit on the teacher's desk and carry important info....like grades & lesson plans?? :)

(Ok, I know it's totally nerdy to be excited that I just got those for free from my school. But c'mon, that's partly why I'm a teacher! I love that stuff!)


In other random news....I just walked across my front lawn and a snake quickly scattered across my path. Scared the heck out of me! I had never seen one in my front yard (or backyard for that matter) before.

No comments:

Post a Comment